Á La Mode by Shahrnaz Javid - photography print
Á La Mode by Shahrnaz Javid
artist description: "Á La Mode" was shot in passing during Paris Fashion Week. At the time unknowingly the last PFW before the coronavirus pandemic and the rest of the year being canceled until further notice. I was 38 weeks pregnant walking all over Paris, immersed in the fashionable lives of both locals and travelers alike, passing fresh pastries and patio seating. I like to think of this image being what most people are sitting in their homes looking like, all dressed up with nowhere to go patiently waiting for the (safe) reopening of the world."
- photography fine art print.
- image cropped to size.
- giclée quality photographic print.
- printed on Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper.
- mixture of a gloss and matte finish.
- paper thickness: 0,25mm
- paperweight: 260 g/m²)
- fingerprint resistant
- framed in Alder, semi-hardwood frame with an Acrylite front protector.
- hanging hardware included.